20 Signs That You’re Addicted To Your Smartphone
In the course of this post you will get to know those telltale signs of smart phones addiction, such as using the smartphone last thing before bed and first thing when you wake up, etc.
Although somewhat funny, the signs below are realistic signs that will either make you realize you are a smartphone addict, or on your way to
1. You always panic whenever you accidentally leave your smartphone at home.
2. You take your smartphone wherever you go to, even to fetch water from the well.
3. You find it difficult to sleep whenever you are without your phone.
4. You keep getting Phantom Phone Alerts
You hear a tone and think you have a notification, but when you check your phone it’s blank. That’s called phantom alert.
5. Whenever your smartphone dies something inside of you dies with it.
6. When number 5 happens, instead of waiting on Nepa to bring the light you walk around looking for where to charge your phone.
7. You only drop your phone when the battery is dead.
8. You spend more than #500 every week charging your phone in a charging centre, money that could be used for something more productive.
9. The first thing you do every time NEPA brings the light is to plug your Smartphone.
10. Your battery never lasts because you are always on your phone. And that’s the major reason why you have a power bank.
11. You are most happy whenever you are on your phone.
12. The charger you are using now you bought only because it is long and would make it easier for you be on your phone while its charging notwithstanding whether you are in bed or chair.
13. You never allow your phone a moment rest, you press it even while it is plugged.
14. You always like to sit right next to a socket wherever you can find one, which includes but not limited to church, restaurant, class.
15. Chargers are more important to you than anything else, you can forget your bible at home on a sunday but you can NEVER forget your
16. Your food keeps getting cold everytime because you just won’t leave your phone and concentrate on your food.
17. The first thing you do every morning when you wake up is pick up your phone.
18. Whever you are with family or friends you usually cant wait to get out. Not because thet are borung or anything but because you cant just
wait to go back to pressing your phone.
19. Whenever you are travelling to an undeveloped community that has no light the only thing you think about is ‘how will I charge my phone’.
20. You are guilty of doing more than 10 things on this list.